Sunday, February 17, 2008

i'm in mid-knit

I’ve taken on two knitting projects; both are scarf-like items! I’m not really good at this craft, but I think that's why I like it. I keep my hands busy, my thoughts in my head, and that's that. I can't smoke, make notes, or bite my nails... no nothing. Just weaving yarn in, around, under, blah.......


I've also taken on a new diet and workout which is showing results in my numbers, but I've yet to feel the difference. I'm just so happy that I’ve kicked the habit of junk food, and love the promising new lifestyle. Eric has really brought out the health conscious in me, thank god. And I love it, I’m a compulsive label reader and get so frustrated when foods are to expensive (in Camille terms expensive=to high in fat or calories)

All in all I’m having a blast the body bugg and aiming to maintain a balanced diet...... I've manage to find out that doing these things requires the nasty OCD habits I love more. I love the list making, detailed notes, productivity and upkeep. It gives me something to do, and I can think of worse things to be obsessed about.

No comments: