Monday, March 10, 2008

thems are back....







a hard rain's gonna fall. It did, it is.

I love it, but hate raining frogs. It's always around this time of year, the rain comings pouring down and the frogs are in abundance bouncing from one side of the street to where ever. What do frogs do anyways? Who knows, but when I see them they confuse the hell out of me. I don't want to hurt them, it sickens me to think about frog leg leftover on my tires, but it's really stupid when you come darting out of the wild just as I'm turning the street. I think it's wise to look both ways.
I'm sad right now. Maybe because it's 3am and I really want to be tired... or maybe it's because I feel I'm a pathetic writer just boring myself.


my birthday is near, and that gets me all rowdy. I'm turning 27! looking at this picture from 2 years ago throws me back to a totally different place in my life.I loved the age 25. new numbers make me feel indifferent.
It seems that most of the changes since then have been internal, I've become a better me, i threw out all the bull shit, the games, and have become a more honest person to myself and the people around me. I'm proud of the little accomplishments, however get easily discouraged at the "lack of" progress I feel i should be making. I have no real idea my destination, but I'm in such a hurry to just move,... but then that seems worthless since i don't know there I'm going, so i stall, and then complain that I'm stagnant. Or maybe I am moving, and growing but it's in ways that I can't see just now, and I should be patient. But all in all i just get disappointed with myself, because I know my capabilities and feel i should be more driven. Once again I just don't know where to invest my energy and my capabilities. If someone would just draw me a map. Maybe my older self can give me a hand on this one. I'll be waiting. .
this just in:
the older self at 3:33 am just informed me that it's to fucking late to be having solo battles, and i think to much and that's what's wrong. get over it.






No comments: