Sunday, March 16, 2008

yeah, i have it good...

i'm a lucky son of a bitch.
This week was filled with love and yums. My birthday was fabulous and started out with the good day show- watching cas and woodbelly followed with a birthday sign on tv and a shout out! could not believe it!
Eric's to good i swear. ... that's cute boyfriend stuff right there. He also got me a wriststrong bracelet that i've lost as of now. very sad, but i can't lose his other gift. www.camillecortinas.com ! who knows what will become of that.
my family took me out to dinner. we never do that. i got tons of messages and phone calls, and i felt so loved. it's sweet to be comforted when your turning a year older.
thank you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.