Tuesday, October 23, 2007

cheer up charlie. i just need bed.

i always want to be doing more. I keep my body moving all the time as to seem productive... but am I really doing anything worthwhile? That's my biggest question to myself.
I'm not doing enough/ enough what you might ask? Well, hell i don't know. I need to find what "enough" is. Nothing seems good enough for me anyways, i might even return enough if i found it.
I think it's moving forward. it's hard to everyday, week, month, year to out do yourself. I feel if I ever take steps back or regress at all that i'm not right, and something is wrong.
I just know i can be so much better. The funny thing is it's not a competition with you, or the hot chick at the drive thru. (haha) it's against myself. Screw her. I could care less about her, because i'm realistic enough to know it's me i'm living with. it's about me dammit. selfish yes. I just know I could be really awesome, and I wish I cared enough to make a move on that instead of just complain.

No comments: